Monday, February 3, 2014

Welcome!!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm Annie, a 20 year old gal from Mexico who just loves fashion passionately. Fashion for me is so important because it's just another way of expressing myself. Since long time ago, I wanted to start this blog but for whatever reasons, I just couldn't. I'm so glad that now I have the time to do this and share my favorite styles and things with you. My style ranges from chic to vintage with a touch of grunge, it really just depends on the day and my mood. So what you'll mostly find on my blog are seasonal trends, outfits for special occasions, daily what-to-wear, new music, fashion photography, fashion blogs, and so much more. Opinions and comments are truly accepted. I'm so ready to start this new adventure! Enjoy your stay.. xx. Annie

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to all your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.