Thursday, July 14, 2016

June's Essentials/Favorites

So it's half of the year and almost mid JULY (aka, birthday month) and I haven't posted since January! College drained me out (literally). But I've been active on Instagram for those who follow me and I've decided to come back and list some of my favorite products from last month.








From left to right:
1. Off-shoulder tops - Zara has cute, affordable and chic ones
2. White denim shorts
3. Black chokers (Ribbon or simple)
4. Espadrilles & gladiators - A must!
5. Summer dresses - H&M has the best ones and a must for this super hot summer!
6. Clinique's Chubby Sticks - My favorite shades are Pudgy Peony, Chunky Cherry, Mega Melon and Whole Lotta Honey. They have great coverage and are long lasting which I love.
7. Traveller by Chris Stapleton - If you're a country music lover, this is a must!
8. Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer SPF 15 - My skin is fair so I chose it in shade Ticket to Brazil and I love it because it gives you that bronzed look and it isn't oily after wearing it during the day, so I highly recommend it.
9. Instant Age Rewind by Maybelline - I just love this product because it has great coverage for dark circles and when you have it on, it seems that you don't have any product at all and it is just great.
10. Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf - Obsessed with the scent!
11. Eau So Sexy Fragrance Mist by Victoria's Secret - It just has a super elegant and fresh scent besides it is long lasting so you can use it on a daily basis and smell nice.
12. Cocoa Butter Lotion by Vaseline - I love the scent besides it helped me protect my bronzed color and it just leaves your skin so smooth.

So these were my favorite products from last month, hope you like them and next month I'll bring you my July favorites! stay tuned!

xX.

Any.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.