Monday, April 14, 2014

Coachella ella ella ☀☀

If there's something I love about Spring Break it's definitely resumed in one word: Coachella. I cannot express enough love for this music and art festival, and although I haven't attended I feel excitement in my bones. It's definitely at the top of my bucketlist, swear it's number one. And talking in fashion terms, it's something I adore. People wear whatever they want, there are no rules. Of course, they're always hippie, bohemian & tribal inspired, but they always amaze me and I keep on loving it.

It's known that many celebrities attend and some of them wait for this time of the year to show us their hippie soul & spirit. This year, Kendall and Kylie Jenner portrayed us their inner hippie spirit and although Kylie is best known to have an edgy meets boho style, Kendall opted for a boho chic look on this weekend.

 photo kjkj_zpsceeb195e.png
 photo day2_zps4acb47bf.png
 photo day3_zps857e6420.png




Selena Gomez also attended Coachella along with Kendall & Kylie wearing the first day a sheer white dress accessorized with a tan hat to fend off the sun, a jeweled bindi & lace-up black boots.
 photo sg2_zps606f0739.png

Vanessa Hudgens & Autin Butler who were spotted last year as one of the cute couples who attended, also made their appearance on this weekend. Vanessa chose vibrant hippie colors whereas Austin opted for a comfortable indie look.
 photo vh_zps271fbcb1.png

Other celebrities such as Hilary Duff, Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario, Barbara Palvin and Katy Perry, attended this joyful festival.
 photo bapk_zpsb90313da.png

Which look was your favorite?
Comment below!!
xx.
Annie

follow/contact me on:
@e-mail: lamodediaries@gmail.com
@instagram: instagram.com/i_worewhat/
@polyvore: polyvore.com/what-id-wear/
@tumblr: speaklife-spreadlove.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.